Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Suggestions of reporting software issues
Suggestions of reporting software issues

38175 Views 73 Replies Latest reply: 2023-03-12 22:05:14

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support
    2015-05-10 22:24:11
     Pedro
    2015-05-10 16:55:54
       Dear user of this great brand, AUTEL. I have open this discussion in order to you explain, the best you can and polite, what feature stops to work or is not working very good.

We should do this post and if it's possible send a DATALOG.

I suggest to fill a form like the one below:

Example:

Type of equipment: Maxisys 908 Pro
    Serial Number: V09G12566727
    Brand and version: Ford v5.10
    Car information: Ford Focus 1.6 TDCI 2007 WF0SXXGCDS8E71244
    Problem: Don't do programming in Motor ECU
    Description of the problem: In version 5.00 it was possible to do programming in the MOTOR ECU. After update it's no more possible to do. I try in other Ford cars and have the same problem.

If you have any suggestion in order to improve, please email me or open another discussion. 

Please make a effort to use this discussion to post the problems not to star a conversation.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support
    2015-05-10 22:25:22 (Reply to:Autel Support)
     Dear Customers, while reporting software issues, we hope you can do in the way suggested by Pedro, this is the most effective way for us in locating and analysing the software bug. Thank you for the cooperation!

•   Level 2   
    (46) points
    figo

2015-05-12 07:52:53 (Reply to:Autel Support)

My problem is that the last update before my license expiry took away information from the system which gave advice on possible failure and how it should operate. I feel Autel intentionally send a down scaled version and I would like this previous version which provides more functionality and information.

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2015-05-13 12:38:00 (Reply to:figo)

@ support. this has been going on for a long time now when are you going to resolve this there are many systems that have been cut back on many makes.

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-05-13 18:18:47 (Reply to:busaman)

Guys, be more specific/detailed and just expose you problem, don't do chat. In that way will be more easier to support to get the problems and solved them.

Here is a problem that I have today.

Type of equipment: Maxisys 908 Pro
    Serial Number: V09G40302794
    Brand and version: Jaguar v4.21
    Car information: JAGUAR XK8 SAJJGAFD4AR029905
    Problem: Don't have AIRBAG
    Description of the problem: Didn't find airbag in order to do diagnostic. Send a datalog to you.

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2015-05-14 00:44:20 (Reply to:Pedro)

MAXISYS 908
    EU14006706
    FIAT V3.10
    FIAT GRAND PUNTO 2007
    UK
    NO FUNCTION FOR PROXY ALIGNMENT
    DATA-LOG SENT

•   Level 2   
    (46) points
    figo

2015-05-14 06:10:33

My duty if I do not get my machine back to how I wanted and what I was happy with. Will be to let everyone in South Africa know. As I was speaking so high about the machined performance will now focus on non performance. Believe me I know how to get things noticed in the vehicle industry. Two service centres bought machines through my recommendation. I will now let them know to look at selling their units and move back to Launch or Bosch. With my machines current operation I am better off with launch because they do not down grade machines scrupulously!

•   Level 2   
    (46) points
    figo

2015-05-14 06:24:58

On me bmw alone the previous version I plug in and it immediately picked up the vehicle now I must type in the vin number. So I paid for all versions up till my annual update license expired. I want my version which came out in January. I did not check the version number, but I know people who will know and still have it on there units. I am so pissed off I could kill someone and Autel will soon realise the after effects of this!

•   Level 1   
    (9) points
    mechinctech

2015-05-15 07:49:16

Maxisys 908P
    Whatever the latest software is...
    2003 Saab 9-3
    Trying to communicate with ANY module...NOT HAPPENING... except through Global OBDII
    I can see the modules I need, but No comm. with any.

H. E. L. P.

Submitted my issue over a week ago to "support" with No response.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-05-16 10:54:41

figo something else must have happen to your tool. autel does not do such things I have 11 maxisys units that expired and no such thing has happen to any of them. maybe the reason they have not replied after such accusation who would. it has been said on the forum many times to keep current back up of your tool at all times specially if you are about to expired. there are other ways to try to resolve your issue like being nice and maybe autel will let you update for one day and resolve your problem at hand, it has been done before for special occasions maybe yours could be one of this special occasion. by accusing autel of such doing you will not get vey far. we all need to make sure before making such claims but if in fact something like that had or should happen then there will be a riot in here believe me.
  Total8 Pages